Introducing NCL Accounting
NCL Accounting is an intuitive online, web-based accounting software that is designed to cater to your accounting needs in the simplest and easiest way.
Our aim is to provide you with a hassle-free experience, so here are the cliff notes version to help you get started:
- To help familiarize yourself with NCL Accounting, you can always check our navigation 101. Features, buttons and modules...you can get a glimpse of our system here.
- Do you know that you can customize your document numbers to suit your business nature? You can start exploring your company setting and preferences here.
- Do you have more than one companies? Here is how you can manage them within the system.
- Our administration setting lets you create users and assign specific access permissions to them.
- Updating your company details and upload the logo are pretty useful if you are going to be printing invoices for your customers.
- Have some data to export into the system? No worries, you can refer to it all here.
- To get started with your selling transaction, you first need to create your customer account.
- Feeling a little comfortable now? Here is how you can create your supplier account for all your future purchase transactions.
- However, if you are in a bit of a rush and want to speed things up, you can always refer to our quick add guide for customer account and supplier account.
- You can process customer transactions from either one of the available modules - AR or Sales.
- To record your supplier transactions, you can use AP module or Purchase modules depending on your needs.
- If you are dealing with inventory, you may want to check our Stock Maintenances tab.
- For the accounting gurus, you can perform some advanced accounting tasks like processing journal entries and tax adjustments.
- Reconcile bank accounts to ensure the balances in the system agree with your bank statements.
- Make use of our reporting features, which include Profit and Loss Report and a Balance Sheet Report.
- Wondering how your business is progressing so far? Check out our Company Snapshot feature.
- Let us assist you to get started with your Opening Balances.
Now you are ready to venture into the awesomeness of our accounting system!